Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Crocheted Wildflower necklace with oya flower




Here is a crocheted necklace I made in the summer, crocheted on sable colored fine cord...with white pearls, carnelian, pink coral, malaysian jade, swarovski and czech crystals, it is a double necklace, very summery!... so I then ordered a book to learn to make the oya flowers from turkey, I will be trying to make those soon to add to my jewelry I am hoping, but in the meantime I was given this beautiful oya flower from a very nice lady at ColorsofRengin's, http://www.etsy.com/profile.php?user_id=5387473 at her etsy shop she has the most beautiful oya flowers in her shop! so I placed this one next to my necklace and I love it , matches perfectly!.. hope you all do too!

1 comment:

  1. Sydney,
    I loved your creation with my little oya:)) I looks so pretty. Thanks so much for using my oya at your gorgeous creation.
    Best wishes from Istanbul,
    Rengin

    ReplyDelete